Fresh City began its Thinking Fresh™ program to support schools in the communities where Fresh City locations do business. The mission of the program is to help schools and certain non-profit organizations raise funds and engage the community in their efforts in a fun, easy and rewarding manner.
“Our future relies on our youth and we are dedicated to helping them achieve.”
We provide schools and organizations with opportunities to host Thinking Fresh events at our Fresh City restaurants on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. The host group invites the community to enjoy dining at Fresh City while supporting their fund-raising efforts. We donate 15% of all sales generated by the event to the host group.
In addition to fundraising efforts, Fresh City is always eager to provide additional community services. Guest speakers are available for business or career days at schools. We also provide Fresh City Gift Cards for use in raffles, as giveaways or special awards for outstanding scholastic achievement.
Fresh City has been helping these organizations with Thinking Fresh:
- Meritor Academy Preschool
- Natick High School Girl’s Tennis
- Committee for Wellesley Free Libraries
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Needham High School Lacrosse – Boys & Girls
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life – Newton
- Bourbon Red Literary Magazine of N.Andover High School
- Natick High School Class of 2011
- North Andover Foundation for Education
- Andover High School’s Music & Arts Society supports Horizon’s Center for Homeless Children
- North Andover High School Volleyball
- Natick High School Girl’s Swim & Dive Team
- Needham High School Field Hockey
- Portsmouth Middle School’s 8th Grade Team Foley
- Needham High School Girl’s Soccer