Fresh City is a different kind of catering company. We have been delivering the freshest, good-for-you meals to New Englanders for over 25 years. We make every catering order from scratch, which means you can have it exactly as you’d like it – low fat, low carb, more or less spicy, even vegetarian. We use local ingredients whenever possible and make everything to order. Most importantly, we make it easy to order and enjoy our full menu all day.
- All sandwiches, salad wraps, and bakery products will be wrapped.
- Salads, Stir Fry, and Rice Bowls will be served in individual portions rather than in family style presentations.
- Pickles will not be available until further notice.
- Customers can choose to order fruit cups instead of fruit platters.
- All drivers will be supplied with gloves and hand sanitizer. They will also not open or set up any orders moving forward.
- All public surfaces, including our delivery vans will be put through additional rounds of washing and sanitizing.
- Individually packed Boxed Lunches/Tote options are available.
- All orders will have cutlery kits rather than open silverware.
While we are using these protocols we will be instituting a $1 per person service charge to offset our additional costs to individually portion and wrap items.
Interested in learning more about our catering service? Click here to contact Fresh City and one of our catering specialists will be happy to assist you!
JUST 24 HOURS NOTICE
Please give us a call the day before you need it. Our Catering Representative will take your order and ensure that all is clear. We are here to help you with quantities, serving suggestions, and menu combinations.
MADE TO ORDER
Our team makes every catering order from scratch. This means you can have it precisely how you’d like it. And feel free to specify the details we’ll need to do that. It also means that our prices are subject to change without notice.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
In order to provide the best price and service possible, we ask that delivered catering order be for at least ten people. We also ask that you accept a complimentary lunch for yourself, from our Fresh City team, when you place an order for ten people or more.
LENIENT CANCELLATION POLICY
We require only 24 hour notice of cancellation on placed orders. In the event of shorter notice, we hope you understand that we may need to invoice you for unrecoverable food and labor costs.
We are very sensitive to those with food allergies. When placing your catering order, please notify us if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
FOR SOUPER SALAD BOSTON FANS
Fresh City and Souper Salad Boston are one company. We are generally able to cater anything from either menu, but those closest to our Souper Salad Boston locations should leave extra time if ordering Fresh City items such as stir fry. We’ve indicated Fresh City only menu items with an, “FC.”
See What Our Clients Are Saying
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for doing such an amazing job with our Cinco de Mayo fiesta lunch! Everything was absolutely delicious & perfectly executed. Our entire office loved it and couldn’t say enough good things! I really appreciate you working with us to create a menu to meet all of our needs.
Much appreciated, Britney